Freedom Boat Club - BEST decision I could have made!

8 of 21 Freedom Boat Club reviews

I am based in the GA Lake Lanier location.I will update this review as necessary in the future.

I just signed up and I am amazed with how wonderful this program is! We were crazy enough to call on 4th of July weekend and the managing partner had a boat for us for the ENTIRE weekend! I was just about to buy a boat and felt anxious about the decision and thank GOD I did not. I called Freedom instead and this is the perfect solution for us because we do not want to have to purchase another vehicle, deal with the docking of the boat, and be committed to 1 specific kind of boat.

This program is absolute perfection and meets all of our wants and most importantly allowing us to focus on just getting out on the water. Not all of the hassles of boat ownership. The entire staff I have met are outstanding, they graciously helped us with everything we needed, they even had a loaner inner-tube for us to use while on the boat. My 12 year old REALLY loved that :) They even let us use it the 3 days in a row!

I understand each location is different but if John could have a boat for us on a holiday I know I will never have to worry at any other time!

PLEASE SIGN UP, you will be thankful you did!My hope is that every location runs its practice like John at Lanier.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Excellent
  • What I disliked
      No items

Reason of review:
This exceeded my expectations!
Product or service
Freedom Boat Club Membership
Review category
Boats and Bikes
review #876855 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Freedom Boat Club? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
8 of 21 Freedom Boat Club reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Freedom Boat Club. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Freedom Boat Club.
Filing a new complaint about
×