1.6K views
4.7
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I am based in the GA Lake Lanier location.I will update this review as necessary in the future.

I just signed up and I am amazed with how wonderful this program is! We were crazy enough to call on 4th of July weekend and the managing partner had a boat for us for the ENTIRE weekend! I was just about to buy a boat and felt anxious about the decision and thank GOD I did not. I called Freedom instead and this is the perfect solution for us because we do not want to have to purchase another vehicle, deal with the docking of the boat, and be committed to 1 specific kind of boat.

This program is absolute perfection and meets all of our wants and most importantly allowing us to focus on just getting out on the water. Not all of the hassles of boat ownership. The entire staff I have met are outstanding, they graciously helped us with everything we needed, they even had a loaner inner-tube for us to use while on the boat. My 12 year old REALLY loved that :) They even let us use it the 3 days in a row!

I understand each location is different but if John could have a boat for us on a holiday I know I will never have to worry at any other time!

PLEASE SIGN UP, you will be thankful you did!My hope is that every location runs its practice like John at Lanier.

Reviewer is in happy mood. vsitterding is quite happy with staff and customer service. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "this exceeded my expectations!" of freedom boat club membership. Freedom Boat Club needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned freedom boat club membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Freedom Boat Club.

Had an Experience with Freedom Boat Club?

Comments