Freedom Boat ClubFREEDOM BOAT CLUB IS A SCAM KAREN BERRY CHRIS SPECKMAN PAUL SPECKMAN
Freedom Boat Club Myrtle Beach is a scam they target elderly people because they say they are "easier to get money out of and they never use the boats because of health" Says Karen Berry the "manager" of the business.I find it disgusting that people like this are allowed to obtain a business license.
If these people call you or approach you then hang up or walk away because once you hand them your money then Karen Berry becomes so irritating and rude to the members that they don't want to use the boats and can't get any of the money back. This is a typical scam for older people who believe that someone's word is worth something. Karen is a nasty old buzzard herself who smells like urine all the time and never brushes her teeth I have attached her picture on this article so try not to puke when you see it.
Remember the names Karen Berry, Chris Speckman, and Paul Speckman.They try to act like good people until they get the $5900 that it takes to join and the $225 per month that you will have to pay them every month, they don't even own the boats so you are paying them for nothing it's a scam!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Scam Company
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..."
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "My wife recently bought a 2011 BMW X5. After she signed the papers Stephen (the sale manager) informs her that the vehicle needs to be taken to the shop..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."