Freedom Boat Club Myrtle Beach is a scam they target elderly people because they say they are "easier to get money out of and they never use the boats because of health" Says Karen Berry the "manager" of the business.I find it disgusting that people like this are allowed to obtain a business license.
If these people call you or approach you then hang up or walk away because once you hand them your money then Karen Berry becomes so irritating and rude to the members that they don't want to use the boats and can't get any of the money back. This is a typical scam for older people who believe that someone's word is worth something. Karen is a nasty old buzzard herself who smells like urine all the time and never brushes her teeth I have attached her picture on this article so try not to puke when you see it.
Remember the names Karen Berry, Chris Speckman, and Paul Speckman.They try to act like good people until they get the $5900 that it takes to join and the $225 per month that you will have to pay them every month, they don't even own the boats so you are paying them for nothing it's a scam!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Scam Company
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."
- "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..."
- "I am based in the GA Lake Lanier location. I will update this review as necessary in the future. I just signed up and I am amazed with how..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "I purchased Conspiration Pilote Canvas sunglasses from Louis Vuitton store. After carefully wearing little more than 100 times center bar canvas leather broke and fell out. Went to..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."