Freedom Boat ClubFREEDOM BOAT CLUB IS A SCAM KAREN BERRY CHRIS SPECKMAN PAUL SPECKMAN
Freedom Boat Club Myrtle Beach is a scam they target elderly people because they say they are "easier to get money out of and they never use the boats because of health" Says Karen Berry the "manager" of the business.I find it disgusting that people like this are allowed to obtain a business license.
If these people call you or approach you then hang up or walk away because once you hand them your money then Karen Berry becomes so irritating and rude to the members that they don't want to use the boats and can't get any of the money back. This is a typical scam for older people who believe that someone's word is worth something. Karen is a nasty old buzzard herself who smells like urine all the time and never brushes her teeth I have attached her picture on this article so try not to puke when you see it.
Remember the names Karen Berry, Chris Speckman, and Paul Speckman.They try to act like good people until they get the $5900 that it takes to join and the $225 per month that you will have to pay them every month, they don't even own the boats so you are paying them for nothing it's a scam!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Scam Company
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Do not buy from Cactus Jacks in Mesa, Az. I bought a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix and didn't even get it home before the problems started. I had..."
- "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..."
- "This is just one example of Forest River Salem Cruise Lite issues.. Now, its important to understand the Forest River offers the idea of camping to folks that would not..."
- "Oh how I wished I would have read these reviews before I purchased the wig for this SCAM of a business. I also did not get the right color of..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."